Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hall of Lulz 2


"Hall of Lulz" by Ammolds von Lichenstein

The Comedians: Ammolds von Lichenstein and Krakza.

Super Monday Night Combat Beta

1. Krakza: Er
Krakza: Well I can't put in my email address cuz when I hit @, a console window pops down :L
Krakza: Ach, I'll just  paste it
Krakza: @
Ammolds: :p
Krakza: Can't paste it
Krakza: :|
Ammolds: :x
Krakza: VAT ZA HELL IS DIS

2. Krakza: I have no idea what was happening
Ammolds: xD
Krakza: My gun was shooting explosive coins so I just ran around with that giggling
Ammolds: xD
Krakza: and bacon
Krakza: WHAT DOES THE DAMN BACON DO

3. Ammolds: okis
Ammolds: now back to normal games?
Ammolds: roight
Krakza: roight
Krakza: Crash
Ammolds: lol

4. Krakza: Y THIS TAEK SO LONG
Ammolds: no one's queued
Krakza: Y NO ONE QUEUED
Ammolds: CUS
Ammolds: CUS
Ammolds: it's beta?
Krakza: Y IT A BETA

5. Ammolds: ah fack it for today
Krakza: NEVER
Ammolds: we'll get on a rapefest tomorrow
Krakza: I DEMAND TO BE A GORILLA IN A TUXEDO
Ammolds: xD
Krakza: last try!
Ammolds: Plz fail, plz fail, plz fail, plz fai- Imean... DON'T YOU DARE FAIL!!!
Krakza: I KILL- YEAH, DON'T FAIL

Randomness

6. Krakza: Selling souls is always funny with kids
Krakza: BUY ME SOUL FOR £20? IF YOU GO TO HELL YOU CAN TRADE IT TO THE DEVIL AND GET TO HEAVEN
Krakza: "DEAL"
Krakza: Moneymoneymoney

7. Krakza: RIGHT I BACK AGAIN
Krakza: OAMOSAMF
Ammolds: xP
Krakza: Mother entered room
Ammolds: ah
Ammolds: le doombringer
Krakza: Nah
Krakza: Ze clothesbringer
Krakza: She doin ze ironing
Krakza: :L
Ammolds: oh
Ammolds: for a moment there I thought ye were nekkid before
Ammolds: IMEAN
Ammolds: was a nice image... IMEAN
Ammolds: erhm
Ammolds: so
Ammolds: DoW2
Ammolds: erhm
Krakza: ...
Krakza: BWUH

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

8. Ammolds: and besides I'm only possibly gonna take pieces from it
Krakza: Chosen of Fagaroth
Ammolds: will see
Krakza: You can't
Ammolds: oh?
Krakza: It's an armour set, like LotD
Ammolds: bleh
Krakza: So you either gotta be Ultrasmurfs or Chosen of Loleroth
Krakza: :c
Ammolds: Ultrasmurfs xD

9. Ammolds: seriously
Ammolds: a quick-time event bossfight
Ammolds: my mouse is already screaming me to stop
Ammolds: xD
Krakza: The falling thing?
Krakza: :L
Ammolds: *stops* Mouse: "I feel dirty..."
Krakza: xD
Ammolds: xD

10. Ammolds: got a double kill
Ammolds: hehee
Krakza: I KNOW
Krakza: I WAS THERE
Krakza: ON THE FLOOR
Krakza: DEAD

11. Krakza: Got all Relic except Helm and Chest C:
Ammolds: lol
Krakza: swag
Ammolds: xP
Krakza: Cuz killstreaks
Krakza: Dat plasma gun
Krakza: /faps over plasma gun some moar ffs
Krakza: Do excuse me
Ammolds: xD
Krakza: kdone
Krakza: U REDY?
Ammolds: wait
Krakza: aight
Krakza: HNNNG So close to plasma gun perk /fapfapfap

12. Ammolds: bah
Ammolds: well it was quite cqb
Krakza: Most.
Krakza: Annoying.
Krakza: Fucking.
Krakza: GYSVUVFSD
Ammolds: MAKE A MELTA CLASS AND KEEP IT FOR SHIT LIKE THAT
Ammolds: ORARARA
Krakza: NEVER
Krakza: I HAVE PRIDE
Ammolds: well I don't
Ammolds: 8D
Ammolds: got like a 4 killstreak with it
Ammolds: just people running at me
Ammolds: pfft I has melta
Krakza: >;c

Randomness

13. Ammolds: all in all
Ammolds: I
Ammolds: Moldy Lord of the burning faces
Ammolds: want to punch every single casual in the neck
Krakza: Sorry, I can't hear you over my casualness
Krakza: ;)
Ammolds: *PUNCHES YOU IN THE NECK*
Krakza: I didn't feel anything
Krakza: I fink u did it wong
Krakza: :{
Ammolds: wait
Ammolds: but
Ammolds: who's that guy choking on the floor then?

TES: V - Skyrim

14. Ammolds: "Does Mara require more of me?" *starts undressing*
Ammolds: "I see you are eager to carry the light!" *the dunmer priestess responds*
Krakza: ..............
Ammolds: xDD
Krakza: Fsbdjfsbcvh
Krakza: ASBIUASDA
Krakza: jkfbsus
Krakza: ASbiud
Krakza: MY EYES
Krakza: MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Randomness

15. Ammolds: . . .
Ammolds: *spends a good 20 seconds trying to select all manually cause ctrl+a doesn't work... right clicks... sees option "select all"... "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."*
Krakza: LOL

TES: V - Skyrim

16. Ammolds: Riften Guard: "You seen those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords." *mind=blown*

17. Krakza: I remember some guy in Jorrvaskr
Krakza: Quote
Krakza: "I'd marry you! I'd marry you twice!"
Krakza: /leaves companions guild
Krakza: /fear for life

Path of Exile

18. Krakza: Got any orbs of transmut? :<
Ammolds: nope
Krakza: bah
Krakza: Need 3 for a sexy necklace
Krakza: I forgot that there was no currency, so I used them all on my gear
Ammolds: Just wear me around yer neck
Ammolds: Imean
Krakza: xD
Ammolds: xD

ArmA 2

19. Ammolds: "JIMMY... STAY WITH ME JIMMY, DON'T YOU DIE ON ME JIMMY.. .ONLY A FEW HUNDRED METERS OF SHARP-ROCK COVERED MOUNTAINS TO GO JIMMY" *continues dragging*

20. Ammolds: GET THE GRITTIEST SHOOTER IN EXISTANCE AND LET'S PLAY
Ammolds: RUN OFF 2 MILES AND GET ONE-SHOT BY A SNIPER
Ammolds: THEN DO THAT ALL  AGAIN 5 TIMES
Ammolds: FUN
Krakza: YES

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

21. Krakza: Rush game on BF
Krakza: "YES! Krakza has the heli! He can kill them now!"
Krakza: *Heli flies up*
Krakza: *tips backwards*
Krakza: *falls into the ocean*
Krakza: *explodes*
Krakza: "...."

Mount&Blade: Warband

22. Krakza: Here we go again
Krakza: 6 v 30.
Krakza: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH -charges-
Ammolds: lol
Ammolds: xD
Krakza: THEY'RE ALL MOUNTED
Krakza: AW CRAP
Ammolds: GO GET 'EM BO- oh... yer facked

Randomness

23. Krakza: DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKDAKKDA
Krakza: "Wot ye shootin?"
Krakza: "Dat tree looked at me funny"

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

24. Krakza: Plasma Cannon
Krakza: Son... I am disappoint >:{
*Ammolds scores a double kill with a plasma cannon*
Ammolds: Ikr
Krakza: xD

Randomness

25. Krakza: It's braveheart time
Krakza: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Krakza: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Krakza: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment