Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First E3 for me.

Now, some news, I watched the E3 2010 Ubisoft Press Conference... I didn't feel like watching them all and I'm actually waiting for some word from Bethesda Softworks, but eh... time will tell.

Anywho, I saw a number of good new games coming out around September/October/November. So I suggest going to check the press conference out, it's around an hour and half long, but eh... I don't regret watching it.

To give a little word about it... I'm surprised they are launching a new AC, well not about that, but about the fact that it's gonna have a multiplayer... so now you can go and stab people online. It's probably going to be on the Uplay platform, so I can only suspect that AC: The Brotherhood will also need a constant internet connection.
Also I reeeeaaaaallllllly want the new GRAW. It was... well... it looked... godlike.

So... if you haven't yet, then I suggest checking E3 out and see the awesome yourself
E3 2010 Ubisoft Press Conference

Good luck and have fun

*salutes*

No comments:

Post a Comment